With Club Nintendo’s existence winding down in preparation for a new loyalty program (to launch later this year, the details of which we know nothing about), Club Nintendo will be shutting down forever on June 30th and everything must go!
If you logged into your account shortly after the announcement, you would have seen a number of new physical goods for sale, but the price tags were a little high. And while you can’t register new games or get more coins right now, if you held off to see if anything else would become available, you’re actually in luck—the cost of the physical goods has been slashed up to 50% off.
Here’s the list featuring the original cost and the new cost:
- Mario & Luigi Greeting Cards: 300/150 coins
- Nintendogs Greeting Cards: 300/150 coins
- 3DS Game Card Case: 2015 Edition: 400/300 coins
- 2016 Desktop Calendar: 400/300 coins
- 3DS XL Pouch: The Legend of Zelda: 600/300 coins
- Retro Mario T-Shirt: 700/350 coins
- Fierce Deity Link Jigsaw Puzzle: 800/400 coins
- The Legend of Zelda: Majora’s Mask 3D Messenger Bag: 800/500 coins
Log in and use up those coins before it’s too late!